Saturday, August 4, 2007

Quick Links


well well well.. i think im felling lucky today or should i say tonight.. a friend(girl) suddenly invited me to go to her place. cause she's missing me.. hehe.. actually it all started last thursday when she texted me and ask me if im ok. sympre at first i was hesitant to text her back because the last time we texted na badtrip ako sa kanya... ang arte kasi .. anyway back to the story then after i few hours i decided to text her back.. then there it is our communication is back.. anyway last friday she invited me to go to her place but im feeling kinda lazy thats why i didnt come to her place. ( sympre para medyo pasabik sa kanya.. ) well effective naman hahhaha.... and now a few hours ago she called me and ask me if i can go to her place. and you know!!! :D hehehhe Lucky tlaga... mukhang puyat nanman ako ngayon.... sympre before going to her place kailangan bumili ng protection... you know what i mean hehhehe...



pero alam nyo dati medyo pakipot pa itong girl na ito.. muntik na dati pero ayaw nya.. so i gave up na i'll get laid with her.. so i lost intrest na rin sa kanya hahhaha... pero tignan nyo after a few months... i'll get her hahhaha.... it would be a long night for us... hahha... it would be a very memorable night for her.. (SATISF*CKTION Guaranteed) wahahhahha....

Quick Links


0 comments: